Skip to content
- The scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the virgin Mary, was sinless, and is true God and true Man.
- Man was created in the image of God; he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- The Lord Jesus died for our sins according to the scriptures, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood.
- The crucified body of our Lord Jesus was buried and He was resurrected. He ascended into Heaven, and lives there at God’s right hand as our High Priest and Advocate.
- All who repent of their sins and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God and are made members of the one body, the true Church of Jesus Christ.
- Our expectation is the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ to raise the dead in Christ and take them and us His living saints to heaven.
- All the dead will be bodily resurrected in the resurrection of the just or of the unjust, resulting in the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.